Welcome to the new website of the Scientific Journal of Gdynia Maritime University
In October 2023 we have migrated our Scientific Journal of Gdynia Maritime University website to the Open Journal System (OJS) platform. OJS is an open-source system for journal management and publishing that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project (PKP).
This migration represents a significant step forward in improving the accessibility and efficiency of our publication process.
Key Points of the transition:
- Efficient Submission: Authors will benefit from a user-friendly submission process.
- Efficient Review: Reviewers will have access to an easy to use interface for conducting peer reviews.
- Improved search and navigation: OJS offers advanced search and navigation capabilities, making it easier for readers to find articles of interest.
- Notifications: OJS provides an easy to check notification system for Authors, Reviewers and Editors on every stage of the publishing process.
- OJS is an open-access platform, which means that our content will be still freely accessible to readers.
We believe that this migration to the OJS will enhance your experience as a Reader, Author, and Reviewer.
For those who may have a need for the previous version of the website, the old version is still accessible at sj.umg.edu.pl.